This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for kayak SVGs? Download this Paddle On SVG cut file to make your own custom crafts! Perfect for shirts, stickers, tumblers, etc! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Waterproof Sticker With Your Cricut
To turn this into a waterproof sticker, you will need:
- Printable Adhesive Vinyl – I recommend this glossy, waterproof printable adhesive vinyl so that this sticker can easily be placed on your kayak or any other items that may get wet!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- Printer – Any inkjet printer will work for this. If you don’t already have an inkjet printer, this is a great printer to use!
- Paddle On SVG (Download Below)
To make these stickers, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, print your file and cut!
If you are new to making stickers or using the print then cut feature, check out this full tutorials on creating your own stickers and using the print then cut feature here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Kayak Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Paddle On SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.