Our First Mother’s Day
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Are you celebrating your first Mother’s Day? Or looking for a gift idea for someone who is? Download this free Our First Mother’s Day SVG cut file. This matching mom and baby set is perfect for them to wear to celebrate. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this shirt and onesie duo, you will need:
- Solid colored shirt – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl.
- Solid colored onesie – You can find those here.
- Iron on Vinyl in black and red (or any other color) – I like to purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here since this color is used in a lot of different projects! You can also purchase red iron on vinyl here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Our First Mother’s Day SVG (Download Below)
To make this shirt and onesie, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
The Mother’s Day Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Our First Mother’s Day SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.