Naughty, Nice, I Can Explain
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for a Christmas gift idea for your wine loving friend? Or looking for Christmas Wine Glass SVGs to create your own Christmas spirits? Download this Free Naughty, Nice, I Can Explain SVG to create these amazing Christmas wine glasses! All of these free svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines. The designs are layered, so they’re easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How To Make Wine Glasses with Your Cricut
This svg design is perfect for wine glasses and wine tumblers. You will want to use a permanent adhesive vinyl when applying vinyl to glassware and dishware. This vinyl is dishwasher safe and will last for up to 8 years! To make these wine glasses, you will need:
- Wine Glasses (I recommend these stemless wine glasses) or these Wine Tumblers.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – This is a great variety pack and has all the colors you will need for these wine glasses.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape for applying your vinyl
- Naughty, Nice, I Can Explain SVG File (Download Below)
To make your wine glasses, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG Files, resize as needed and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut adhesive vinyl and layering adhesive vinyl.
Looking for more designs? View all of my Christmas SVGs here and my free Wine Glass SVGs here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Naughty, Nice, I Can Explain SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.