This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
No camping trip is complete without these camping tumblers! To make your own, just download this free Let’s Get Toasted SVG cut file. This makes a great gift for birthdays or Christmas as well. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Wine Tumbler With Your Cricut
To make this beach tumbler, you will need:
- Wine Tumbler – I love these yeti tumblers, but these wine tumblers are a great alternative if you are looking for something inexpensive, but still good quality.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – You want to make sure you have permanent vinyl for this project. I recommend this white permanent adhesive vinyl or this black permanent adhesive vinyl to use with tumblers. For colors, this variety pack is great for building up your vinyl collection and works great with tumblers as well.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design to your chalkboard sign.
- Let’s Get Toasted SVG (Download Below)
To make this tumbler with your Cricut, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Wine Tumbler SVG Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Let’s Get Lit SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.