Let’s Get Basted
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for humorous Thanksgiving shirt ideas for your Cricut? Download this free Let’s Get Basted SVG cut file to create your own Thanksgiving shirts! This free Thanksgiving SVG is compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. It’s layered, so it’s easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Shirts with Your Cricut
To make this Thanksgiving shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this HTVRONT brand of iron on vinyl – it’s the best quality for the price that I have found!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last and that you are using the proper heat settings for your materials – the included heat guide is super helpful for this so there is no guessing!
- Let’s Get Basted SVG (Download Below)
To make this shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Looking for more designs? View all of my Thanksgiving SVGs here and my free Adult Humor SVGs here.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Let’s Get Basted SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.