Frosty Face Mask SVG
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this free frosty face mask svg for your next crafting project! All of our free svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a Face Mask With Your Cricut
This snowman face is perfect for making your own Christmas face masks. To make this face mask, you will need:
- Cotton white face mask
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Black and orange iron on vinyl – I like to purchase black iron on vinyl in bulk here
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Frosty Face Mask SVG File (Download Below)
To make this Frosty Face Mask, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
The Frosty Face Mask Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Frosty Face Mask SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.