This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for little sister football shirts? Download this free Football Sister SVG cut file. Add your players name and number to the back of the shirt for more personalization! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make This Football Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this football sister shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirt or onesie – This ruffle sleeve top or this ruffle sleeve onesie look great with this design! For cooler weather, these ruffle sleeve raglan shirts are great with this design and come in a variety of colors if you want to use your school colors.
- Iron on Vinyl – For this look, use this brown iron on vinyl, this black iron on vinyl and your school color for sister. Use a glitter iron on vinyl for this for added sparkle!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Football Sister SVG (Download Below)
To make this football shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Football Sister SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.