Looking for fall svgs for toddler boys? Download this free Coolest Pumpkin in the Patch SVG cut file to make your own personalized shirts or onesies! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this pumpkin shirt, you will need:
- Shirt or Onesie – I recommend this baseball tee with the black sleeves. For onesies, I recommend these onesies which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl – To achieve this look, use this black htv vinyl, this orange htv vinyl and this green htv. Or get this variety pack which has all 3 of these colors and many other great colors to keep on hand.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Coolest Pumpkin in the Patch SVG (Download Below)
To make this pumpkin onesie, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Coolest Pumpkin in the Patch SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.