This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Need Christmas Gift Tags that are quick and easy to make? Download these free Christmas Gift Tag SVG cut files to easily create your own! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines.
How to Make Gift Tags with your Cricut
These Christmas gift tags are really easy and quick to make. To make these, you will need:
- Cardstock Paper – Any color will work, but this Christmas variety pack of papers is fun to use. As mentioned before, I am also a huge fan of this white glitter cardstock.
- Ribbon or string
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- Free Christmas Gift Tags SVG (Download Below)
To make these gift tags, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
**Note: If you resize each gift tag to 1.8 inches in width, you can fit 18 gift tags on one 12×12 sheet of cardstock.
And that’s it! Just add a string or ribbon to each tag and fill out the To and From. These Christmas gift tags are quick, easy and inexpensive to make!
Before downloading this cut file, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Christmas Gift Tags SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.