This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this FREE Camping and Drinking SVG cut file. If you love camping and drinking, this is the perfect shirt for you! All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make This Camping Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this camping shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl – If you use black iron on vinyl often, this is a great place to buy it in bulk to save money
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Camping and Drinking SVG (Download Below)
To make your camping shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Free Camping Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Camping and Drinking SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.