This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Don’t forget about the Easter bunny this year! Download this free Bunny Crossing svg cut file to add some Easter decor to your home. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Chalkboard Sign with Your Cricut
These chalkboard signs typically come in a pack of 3-5, but don’t worry, they are inexpensive! For inspiration and ideas for your other signs, view my free svg chalkboard sign library. To make this Easter sign, you will need.
- Wooden Sign – These are my favorite chalkboard signs to use. If you prefer a darker wood frame, I recommend these chalkboard signs.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of adhesive vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll. I also buy my black adhesive vinyl in bulk here and white adhesive vinyl in bulk here. Since these colors are used often, it saves to purchase it in bulk!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape – If you purchase the variety pack, this comes with transfer tape already.
- Bunny Crossing SVG (Download Below)
To make this wooden sign, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Bunny Crossing Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Bunny Crossing SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.