This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for Halloween décor ideas? Download this free A Witch and Her Little Monsters SVG cut file to create your own Halloween sign! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Use Adhesive Vinyl with Your Cricut
This design looks great applied to wood signs. To make this, you will need:
- Wooden Framed sign – You can find these at Hobby Lobby or here.
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – This design look great with orange, black, purple, green and red vinyl. If you are just getting started building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of permanent adhesive vinyl.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape for applying your vinyl
- A Witch and Her Little Monsters SVG (Download Below)
To make this sign, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, resize as needed and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut adhesive vinyl and layering adhesive vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this A Witch and Her Little Monsters SVG files, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.