Looking for Cricut ideas for a 50th birthday? Then download this 50th Birthday SVG to create your own koozies or birthday shirt! All of our free svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines. This free cutting file is layered, so it’s easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Koozies Your Cricut
To make this 50th Birthday koozie, you will need:
- Koozies – I recommend these TahoeBay Koozies.
- Iron on Vinyl – This Siser Easyweed vinyl works great with koozies. I also recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Cutting Machine and your standard cutting mat.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- This Cricut Mini Press – This is great when working with smaller and odd shaped projects. I love my Mini Press!
- 50th Birthday SVG (Download Below)
To make this koozie, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, then upload your SVG File and resize as needed.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This free SVG cut file comes in a single ZIP file with the following file formats:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users. You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this 50th Birthday SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs, please purchase a Commercial Use License here.