This Spread Kindness Face Mask SVG is perfect for protecting yourself and others. Download this FREE face mask SVG cut file. All of our graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to use Iron on Vinyl with Your Cricut
To make this face mask, you will need:
- A Face Mask – I recommend these face masks to use with iron on vinyl
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Spread Kindness SVG (Download Below)
To make this face mask, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Face Mask Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Spread Kindness Face Mask SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.