If there is a baby being born now, it’s clear the parents couldn’t social distance from each other! Download this free My Parents Did Not Social Distance SVG cut file. Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Onesie with Your Cricut
To make this Social Distancing onesie, you will need:
- A solid colored onesie – This is a great place to purchase onesies in bulk
- Black Iron on Vinyl (or any other color combination you would like) – I like to purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here since this color is used in a lot of different projects, it saves money to buy in bulk!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- My Parents Did Not Social Distance SVG (Download Below)
To make this social distancing onesie, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
The Social Distancing Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this My Parents Did Not Social Distance SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.